Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:11:10 -0400
Dang--all the good stuff happens up north. Would absolutely love to be
include with this but living in Ga would make it a long trip. If this does
get put together--if someone would volunteer to take photos of the
Futurliner and crowd attending with all their trucks would be a great
addition to chevytrucks.org , as always credit will be given to the
individual who supplies the info and it would further support the list
interest in our classic Chevy and GMC that we all love dearly. With all the
info recently on the list about the Futurlines--gonna put together a
separate page with all the links that have been tossed around.   Very
interesting thread  --wayne

At 08:56 PM 4/23/03 -0500, william moldenhauer wrote:
>I have been in touch with Don Mayton who is in charge of the restoration
>project of which we have all seen by now .
>He has invited me and as many people on the list who want to go a private
>tour of the completed project .
>If any one is interested in taking a road trip
>I will set it up( let's get as many old trucks on this thing as we can ) It
>is about three to four hors from me.
>He will not show on a Sunday so I figure we could leave early Saturday
>morning cruise up there spend as much time as he will let us then spend the
>night and cruise back Sunday
>Any one interested let me know I will set a date
>Bill   48'chevy pick-up
>Channahon,Ill.
>website
>www.hotrodstogo.com
>Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
>  will turn out OK.

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne