Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
Wayne,

I'm planning on going if the date works out right. I'm in NY, so I'd be
flying out. I have to call the airline about getting my truck on the
plane. ;) Could have trouble getting it past the metal detectors.

Travel has gotten very affordable. The whole trip - planning three days
with the round-trip flight, rental car for all three days, and two nights
in a hotel - around just under $500.

If I do go, I will be taking my digital camera (which is an excellent
camera) and I'll take and share a ton of pictures. I plan on buying a
rather large memory card for it before I go.

Rich