Re: [oletrucks] Fw: [6066 GMC Truck] GM photo archives

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: [6066 GMC Truck] GM photo archives
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 06:42:09 -0500
If you look in the assembly section there are a couple of interesting
pictures of them assembling a '56 truck.

Kevin

                      "DON"

                      <ppm@accesscomm.ca>        To:
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  [oletrucks] Fw:
[6066 GMC Truck] GM photo archives
                      ox.team.net

                      04/30/2003 04:06 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "DON"

This was on another list I belong to, may be of interest to some here.
Regards, Don in Can.