[oletrucks] Chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy
From: Grit <mwhitmore@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 04:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
Guys - I have a 1950 (from the serial # but the title says 1948) 3800 series
truck thats been converted to 12v and cheap paint job with flat bed body ( a
farm truck) that I need to sell...do you think $3,500 is too much to ask at a
swap meet - it runs well and has been used occassionally at least for the last
3 years.  I just don't really need it any more - too many vehicles. Grit