[oletrucks] Chevy SSR VIN #2 is now for sale - if you have the bucks!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy SSR VIN #2 is now for sale - if you have the bucks!
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:34:14 -0500
I just got a notice here at work that GM is auctioning off SSR VIN#2 on our
favorite?? on line auction site and donating the proceeds to charity.  This
will be the first one available to the public since VIN#1 goes to a museum.
I know that this isn't an old truck that would normally be covered by the
list but there seems to be a fair amount of interest from some list members
in the SSR given its obvious AD roots and since this is the first available
I thought I would post it.  I do know that they are going to auction off
some of the other first 25 (I think that is the right number) so you might
want to keep an eye out for them to show up on the auction site.  In case
you want to see the auction (and bid if you have a whole lot more resources
available than I do) here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=2412811195&category=6173

Kevin       '49 Chevy wrecker '51 Chevy 3100