[oletrucks] t-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 10:41:48 -0400
Folks,     sorry so long.......
In an attempt to get actual pricing for the t-shirts, I need to get an idea
of approx how many we gonna need. Please follow this link
http://www.chevytrucks.org/t-shirt.htm   and fill in the form and submit.
I will leave this up through next weekend and send a reminder to the list
every couple days so all will know what to do if they want to get involved,
Please fill this out only once and be factual,I don't want to be stuck with
25 shirts from some ones prank. I've also asked for email address so i can
detect duplicates.
I want to stress that this is the 1st step in the process and filling this
out doesn't mean you're placing an order (actual ordering will come after
pricing is established) nor does it obligate you to purchase.
Pricing is depend on quantity/sizes and need to know an approx count to get
started. Please bear in mind that i'm doing the original oletrucks logo
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletruckslogo.jpg
printed on the back of the shirts, as the first run was. Just a thought to
all who want a little personalizing of their shirt--every shirt I have,
i've taken the chevytrucks.org logo and a good quality iron on transfer and
put this logo in the front pocket area-takes a little experience to get
them exactly right, so please test before using a brand new shirt.... This
makes the shirt "mine" plus still promotes the list.  Again just a though
as pleasing everyone cannot be done. I'm trying to do this best I can and
keep it as cost effective as possible--leaning toward maybe offering two
colors of shirts--white and tan. Personally the white looks much better to
me, the color of the logo stands out brighter and just looks better. The
tan, after a few washing looked like a dingy white t-shirt my personal
opinion, in which we all have.
   I had a couple submissions for new logo's and the links are as follows...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletrucksgmc.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletrucks%20new.jpg
Anyone wishing to take any new logo/tshirt project can get with the owners
of this artwork and continue. Thanks and any comments, please direct them
to me off list at  wayne@chevytrucks.org  I also must stress that I'm not
attempting to make any monies off this what-so-ever, but will have to cover
all my actual expenses. Anyone wishing to see the quotes/receipts/invoices
are very very welcome to contact me off list and i'll provide the info to
you or if enough inquiries, i'll post them up on the server for all to
see...      --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne