RE: [oletrucks] First Try at a website: my '50 3600

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] First Try at a website: my '50 3600
From: "Jeff & Deborah Noyes" <jdhnoyes@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 07:14:33 -0400
Actually, the glass packs are fairly quiet (all things being relative).
Maybe they are so because they are almost 3 feet long.  It just has a nice
rumble.

Originally, though I was going to take the exhaust out behind the rear tire
on each side, and decided to go straight out the back just in case it was a
little too loud to do any distance without being annoying!

Jeff Noyes
1950 3604
Lorton, VA
http://members.cox.net/jeffs3604/