[oletrucks] First Try at a website: my '50 3600

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] First Try at a website: my '50 3600
From: "Jeff & Deborah Noyes" <jdhnoyes@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 06:17:24 -0400
Hello All,

I really look forward to seeing your posts each day, especially those with
links that take me off to the many inspiring web sites of your own trucks.
I've finally got a minimal start for a web site for my truck.  With any
luck, I'll be driving this rig home to Northern Virginia from Northern
California (along the Southern route, I think) within a month.  Please take
a peek and let me know what you think!

http://members.cox.net/jeffs3604

Thanks

Jeff Noyes