Re: [oletrucks] Leaf Springs

To: <BagpiperEd@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaf Springs
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 11:50:49 -0500
Did you replace the mains and get wrong length? I've never had that much of
problem rebolting in springs.
Did you have them re'arched? I guess you could do as you said, but watch
that truck and all doesn't lift off stands when pushing on spring and want
to slip off jack. Not sure you could pull it back even with large bar enough
to put on shackle. Sounds pretty odd somewhere?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE