RE: [oletrucks] Carb Setups

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Carb Setups
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:05:07 -0700
I'm no expert and in fact had a mechanic do the final adjustments, but here
is what I have and learned while doing my dual rochesters off an offey intake
on my '54 235.  You have to downgrade your carbs to carbs from a 216 which
have a slightly smaller bore and throttle body.  Similarly, measure with
a string, the actual route that the fuel line will follow and T it off at
exactly the midpoint between the line that will go to the two carbs.  If
you like, I can take a picture for you to show you this last part.  Mine
worked great right from the start using these methods.

Michael