Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 12:41:44 -0500
HA! Reminds me of a story. Years back a friend of mine has a HIGHLY
modified Datsun pickup. It had a chopped top, targa top, suicide doors, all
that stuff. We were parked one night and some guys came up and looked over
his truck. Then started ragging on him how their truck was lower, and his
wasn't low enough. He reached in and flipped a switch letting all the air
out of his air shocks and the truck hit the ground like a ton of bricks.
Sure made an impression on those guys, lol.

Ok, back to old truck talk now ;-)

Bill