Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 14:23:47 -0700
I am with you Rick, if I want to really bother the F of C guys I tell the
Fo guys about my Chevy 53 AD and the Chevy guys don't want to hear about
my 50 f1 pu Fooooord.  I likeum all and like up and down mine are down as
low as I can reasonably go and still make it up my dirt road to home. Ed
ke6bnl So.calif

On Thu, 08 May 2003 15:34:25 -0400 Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
writes:
> I think a guy's (or girl's) truck should be whatever height they want
> it to
> be...because it's their truck.  I am a hot rodder at heart so mine
> is going
> to be low, but with an Air Ride I can raise it up when I drive on
> the
> highway.  But that's just me.  I'm sure a lot of people would
> disagree.  But
> that's what so great about this hobby.  To each his (or her) own.
> And I see
> trucks much higher than I would want for mine but I still like
> them.
>
> Rick Carlisle
> 57 3100

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!