Re: [oletrucks] new member question

To: kuribo@thn.ne.jp, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new member question
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 19:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chris,

What you considering is in general possible though I'm not sure about the
specific part
numbers that you are referring to.  It has been done many times.  "not too much
hassle"
is a relative term...

You might also want to check out the NAPCO list, cc'd this email, but I'd have
to go
back and look up how to join.

Where are you located?  I note you have a .jp email addr suffix.  Is that a US
branch
corporate addr that ricochets thru Japan?

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban, V8, 3-speed + OD
58 GMC NAPCO wideside pickup, 6 cyl, 4-speed, orig PS
Knoxville,TN