Re: [oletrucks] Re: your mail (Water in the gas tank)

To: lloydt@Colorado.EDU, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: your mail (Water in the gas tank)
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 22:00:36 -0400
Thanks for the reply.  Your theory  may account for the debrie getting into
the filter but not the condensation accumulating in the tank causing water
to be pulled into the carburator.  Any water left by the tank cleaning folks
would have been dissapated long ago. I also know that it was a long peroid
of time before I reinstalled the tank so that it was dry by the time I did
reinstall it on the truck.

I enjoyed your web site by the way. Very informative and look forward to
more installments.