Re: [oletrucks] Leaks

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaks
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:43:03 -0400
Are your rain gutters still sealed good?  When the caulk cracks water gets
in up high and can come down the post following the Dome light wire.  I have
seen a lot of TF trucks all rotted out above the windshield due to leaks in
the rain gutters....just a thought.

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake