[oletrucks] 57 parts

To: Oletrucks Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 parts
From: Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:01:58 -0400
I have a few things I am parting with from my 57 3100 if anyone has an
interest.  Both doors and both rear fenders.  There is some bondo, particularly
on the bottom of each door, plus there is some cancer at the base of each door
and at the attachment points of each fender.  Nothing you see from the outside
but you do see it inside.  All parts are bead blasted.  If you have an
interest, contact me off line and make me a fair offer.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100

rcarlisle@comcast.net