Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..

To: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
> I would rather you put the money towards the fee's Wayne spends on the
> domain www.chevytrucks.org, or if it turns out to be excessive, send the
> funds to  Mark Braddakis the gentleman that cares for autox.team.net and
> makes the running of this list possible without the evil Yahoo empire. (^:

I hadn't considered Wayne because I see he charges for hosting. Actually I
didn't realize that there was any sort of moderator/maintainer. I thought
it was all the same person/people. What I had meant was whoever it is that
sends out the monthly notices about sending a few dollars to help with
costs. I think this would be a good way for us all to make our
contribution toward this (excellent) free service.

Rich