Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:01:53 -0400
If you use the right hose and routed it properly its not a problem,, hose is
used on the transmission cooler lines by the factory on many cars and trucks
,,but usually for only short distances for flexibility reasons,, Transmission
cooler manufactures often  include  neoprene hose for connection right in the
kit with the cooler,,  I ersonally would rather use steel as much as possible
and keep the hoses to a minimum due to sagging, exhaust heat, aging,I think
hoses would fail sooner than a steel line,
Richard Scott
57 cameo