Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler

To: Mask1966@aol.com, 60schevy@topica.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 21:09:39 -0700
I bought a new 71 IH Travelall, and put a transmission oil cooler on it. I
ran rubber hoses from the existing steel lines, and back from the cooler to
the stock lines. I checked with IH first; they said they didn't like it, but
if you replaced the hose when it started to get spongy, you'd be OK. My
daughter wrecked the Travellal at 70,00 miles.The hose was still good. Even
though I  towed a 20 or 22 foot travel trailer, I never had a problem. Bob K
in PHX, AZ.