[oletrucks] 58 gmc wideside(fleetside) bumper

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 gmc wideside(fleetside) bumper
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:32:14 -0700 (PDT)
My suburban is on the front burner (ok it's set at very low temp) and the 58
GMC NAPCO
is on the back burner; however I am trying to collect parts and information for
it.

I would like to find a wideside/fleetside bumper for it...at the moment it
doesn't have
one...and I don't want a fabricated step bumper.  What was available for the
fleetside
back in those days?  Was there anything like a California bumper?

In general, I'd like to hear from anyone that has any NOS or good used parts
for the 58
GMC that pertain to a short bed wideside(fleetside), 270 6 cylinder, 4-speed,
NAPCO
truck.  Like everyone else that has these trucks, I need new parking light
assemblies,
could use a front grille and emblems, GMC power steering parts, etc.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO wideside