RE: [oletrucks] Re-chroming GMC Fender Emblem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re-chroming GMC Fender Emblem
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
It takes a serious specailty shop to do emblems and small parts; definitely not
the same
people that do bumpers and larger parts.

There's only one shop in TN; it's in Nashville...maybe only a few dozen in the
US that
can do it right.  There's got to be a few in CA but may not be too easy to find.

Mark Noakes