Re: [oletrucks] Kopper Kart

To: "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Kopper Kart
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:31:38 -0400
at the 51st Detroit Autorama in Feb. I saw George Barris and he autographed
a picture of the Kopper Kart for me. The line was a long one and they moved
us right along, but he did say the Kart was a '56 Chevy, and he didn't think
the original was around any more. He hoped someone would clone one.
Ed in Mich
'57 3100