[oletrucks] Kopper Kart

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Kopper Kart
From: "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 20:04:42 -0400
If anyone is interested, the latest issue of "The Rodders Journal" Has an
article about my freind's car
originally Barris'  AZTEC. its a Barris custom 55 chevy. There Is a picture in
the article, of it parked alongside the KOPPER KART, at a rest stop, in the
late 50's in Ohio, on the way to a Show.
Incidentally, my friend Barry tells me that there is a "Clone" Kopper Kart
under construction, I have seen
Pictures.

Tom Warner
58 short fleetside
( I helped with the picture-taking [recent] )