Re: [oletrucks] used wheel wanted

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] used wheel wanted
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:22:45 -0500
Good Luck! I had a 50 one-ton with split wheels and tried to find one-pc to
fit. I ended up with 19.5's from delivery P60 chassis vans. They have 8-lugs
and are tubeless. Not really much diff in diam than 18's, just a way not to
mix up the tire size for wheels. Mine were off a 60 vintage or so truck I
just remembered. the delivery type have bigger holes for studs, the same
otherwise. You don't say what year you have. A 16 or 16.5 fit on front of
mine, but not over big drums in back. The wheel I tried was from a 70's or
80's one-ton.
Hope you have good luck finding one. Just get triple A card, everything's
covered for service on trips!

G. L. Grumpy