[oletrucks] used wheel wanted

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] used wheel wanted
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 22:13:42 -0700
hi all, its summer time, well, maybe here in cali its trying real hard. so
its time for me to be thinking about getting the camper up and rolling for
the season. (pics on website-its so cool-i got the fridge working)
anywya...

gonna take it to yosmite in august so thinking now about the trip. i have
original 18" wheels on the 1t chassis. i need another wheel. i dont have a
spare and that distance i want a spare. does anyone have a 18" wheel for
sale/trade. it should be dually type or width. the tires on it are 7.00-18
i think i can get new tires from coker.
so;
i need an 18" wheel for my 1t camper. 8 lug. i can get a pic. i acutally
dont care what it looks like as long as its the right size and its NOT split
rim. thanks
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california