RE: [oletrucks] Keyless Entry

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Keyless Entry
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:00:25 -0600
your original key should still work, unless you dont hook it up when you put
in the lock actuators.   I always carry the door key along with the ignition
even though I never use it!   the batterys in the remotes last at least two
years and usually the range goes down long before they actually quit working
so you do get a warning!  I love having keyless entry, once you're used to
it you NEVER lock your keys in!

Dustin

Hey Oletruckers.

I'm thinking about putting in keyless entry and power windows in my AD.
   Does this mean you have no key then?  What happens if the battery in
the fob quits?

Also, any good/bad experiences with autoloc, hotronics, a1electric, etc.
would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.
-Lee
'49 3600