[oletrucks] FW: speedometer picture

To: "Oldchevytrucks (E-mail)" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: speedometer picture
From: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:01:27 -0000
Here is the picture of the speedometer thing that connects to the
transmission I've been talking about...

again Part A being where the cable comes in and Part B is the part that was
frozen, but isn't anymore and is where there is supposed to be a gear
sitting... I'm going to drain the transmission this weekend and see if maybe
part of the gear is in there somewhere, and maybe that will give me a clue
as to what the new gear should be.

Thanks for all your advice..

Karen
53 3100