Re: [oletrucks] special tool ?

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] special tool ?
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:06:38 -0700
Karen
Those screws you are speaking of are called Clutch Drive , you can only get
a set of screw drivers from Carters or Chevy Duty that I know of. You used
to be able to get the sockets with these tips, but I have not been able to
locate any lately. So I now discard these screws and replace with Philips or
hex bolts in protest of the tool industry not supporting the restoration
business.

Lee