[oletrucks] Bad Customer service from Euro-sign.com

To: old chevy trucks <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Bad Customer service from Euro-sign.com
From: Lon Gowan <long4vt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
A quick note to report on some bad customer service
from a vendor:

Euro-sign of Margate, Florida

They make reproduction licenses plates.  I ordered two
sets of plates from them.  One set came out nice, the
other was the wrong color, wrong font size, wrong font
style, and the plate shape was off.  In addition, they
packaged them in such a way to almost guarantee that
UPS would bend them, which they did.

We have spoken to them several times about the plates
that where made incorrectly.  The company
spokesperson, Jerome, has decided not to stand behind
the quality of his product and will not remake them
correctly or refund the money.

As I said, we are happy with the one set of plates and
were able to unbend the corner damage.  But the second
set was so noticeably off that I cannot believe that
they let them leave the shop.  I had even sent a
photocopy of a real plate with the correct sizes and
style.  I unfortunately assumed that since they made
license plates that they would have recourse for the
correct color match.

I am recommending that you stay away from this
Euro-sign and find another source for reproduction
plates.  I am still trying to get them to understand
that it is not an issue of shipping damage, but of
creating an incorrect product.  If the matter is
resolved I will let the list know.

It is unfortunate that they are more concerned about
the money then about quality and good costumer serves.
 A lesson learned, I guess.

Lon