[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Bad Customer service from Euro-sign.co

To: Lon Gowan <long4vt@yahoo.com>, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Bad Customer service from Euro-sign.com
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:18:07 -0400
Lon,

Did you pay for the plates with a credit card.  If so then just call your
credit card company and tell them the story and they will either send you a
form to fill out or take the information over the phone and they will try
to collect from the company and if not they will credit your account for
the amount.

I have done this with uncooperative companies before and it works.

Jim V.