Re: [oletrucks] TF Rear Drum Removal

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "Bruce Kettunen"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Rear Drum Removal
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:33:41 -0700
Bruce, you say it won't break loose at the hub, but aside from that the rest
of what you say sounds consistent with needing to back off the brake
adjusters to pull the shoes in far enough to clear the ridge sometimes left
when the drum wears.

I'd sure want to check that before breaking or cutting hard to find parts...