[oletrucks] t-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:15:09 -0400
Well, the shirts is traveling right along.. Sorry its taken this long but
some communications issues popped up. I've decided to go with a local
printer to do the job, i already have the original artwork file, so today
i'll be meeting with them and looking at the quality of the shirts, they
are 100% pre-shrunk cotton (hanes-I think but will clarify today) and for
all you big boys--this place offers the xxxlarge, so you'll be taken care
of as well.  Thanks to my wonderful wife for doing some of the legwork with
this...  I have a weekend trip planed for this weekend so by first of next
week, i'll have exact pricing, an order form up, paypal setups for those
wanting to use paypal and looks like its getting closer..     So hang loose
just about another week and we'll get this officially going. The turnaround
time for the printing will be approx 2 weeks from start to finish-i'll need
to take a couple weeks to get orders in and then it'll be off to the
printers. I've checked with the post office and looks like best way to ship
would be priority mail in the envelopes-shipping will be roughly 3.85 per
shirt, but will have all this finalized by next week also. Thanks for the
patience folks, as this ain't as easy as it seems..  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne