[oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new parts place

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new parts place
From: SnotMe80@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:29:09 EDT
i placed an order for the offenhauser double carb intake manifold for my 261
and i called after two weeks to see were it was at because they had not told
me it was back ordered or anything. so the lady says we will be shipping them
out tomorrow and so another week goes by and still no intake so i call back
again and she says it was shipped out to someone else by mistake and that i
have
to wait for the other person to ship it back so they can reship it to me-now i
am a little upset but remain calm on the phone and ask the lady to care of me
in some way- a slight credit or some free other parts or something to make up
for it. she says she will check and get back to me so she comes back and says
there is nothing she can do and i told her i was going to give them one more
chance to make it right or i would find another parts source and she told me
to go ahead and find another parts source then. so i am done with jim carter
and need some recommendations for some new parts places.
thanks
Rob