[oletrucks] GMC Fire truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Fire truck
From: Garthsweet@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:19:55 EDT
I have just purchased a firetruck 1952 GMC approx. 13,000 original miles.
Used by the town of White Sulphur Springs WV for a number of years then given
the Anthony Creek Fire dept. It is missing the head. Apparently the truck ran
hot when they fought fires and warped the head. It was sent out and never
returned. We need a head or need to sell the truck because it is too good to
let
sit. Any help would be appreciated. We have numerous pictures.

Garth Sweet