Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
Bill, even I only know about Hoot Gibson from all the people nicknamed after
him that
I've met, and I'm in my 40s.

Guys, my wife usually ignores all my old truck stuff (she's a Jeep chick...self
proclaimed), but she has found this thread really entertaining and insisted
that I show
her every post on it...and now she's curious as to what is usually on the list.
 I hate
to tell her that the list really usually actually is about old trucks.

Though never  PMOY category, my wife used to be a model (she kept her clothes on
though...lingerie and swim suits were as far as she went), and her expert
opinion is
that the bumpers on PMOY02 are almost certainly nonstock aftermarket.

Back to the real world guys...

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO wideside pickup