Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:00:27 EDT
> Of all the years i've been on the list, this is the first time i've seen
> a thread on a PMOY or any other like subject.    --wayne

NOT!!!!!!!!! Last year when I received my june issue of Playboy I mentioned
the PMOY prizes to this list (the truck, a Buehl and the cash). I rememember
how surprised I was about the truck, the PMOY being usually offered a Porsche
or
a similar pricey sportscar, and I thought this was a nice tribute to our
pride and joys (and sweat and greasy hands too...)... and at the time only one
list member answered my mail... JP