[oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck Was: PMOY02

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck Was: PMOY02
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Heh heh heh... they want less complete, eh?  Miq, get
that thing up on blocks, remove some things, and
**voila**, less complete.  Or you could just let your
kids throw rocks at it.  That would make it more of a
project, too.  I trust you still have the interested
parties' phone numbers?

-D

--- Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com> wrote:
...As for trucks, I'm still looking for a new home for
my '57 work-rod.  Had two good nibbles but both
decided to look for something less complete, and more project...

http://calendar.yahoo.com