Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck Was: PMOY02

To: chevytruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck Was: PMOY02
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 04:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
Easy on the kids helping part! A few years ago (okey, maybe more) I got back
home from an all expenses paid vacation on the beautiful USS Tarawa LHA-1 to
find my cab roof caved in. Excuse: "We were getting the ball off the roof."
That was without the rocks.
Kid's, gotta Love 'em!
Steve
51 3100
St Peters, MO

Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com> wrote:
Heh heh heh... they want less complete, eh? Miq, get
that thing up on blocks, remove some things, and
**voila**, less complete. Or you could just let your
kids throw rocks at it. That would make it more of a
project, too. I trust you still have the interested
parties' phone numbers?

-D

--- Miq Millman wrote:
...As for trucks, I'm still looking for a new home for
my '57 work-rod. Had two good nibbles but both
decided to look for something less complete, and more project...

http://calendar.yahoo.com