[oletrucks] What is hot?

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] What is hot?
From: "Wayne Roworth" <wroworth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:52:08 -0400
Hey y'all. Put my suspension, a/c and everything else to the test last weekend
and hauled a newly acquired 31' travel trailer 300 miles. The suspension,
power steering, etc. was a dream come true. Pic is below.

http://www.itswhatsnext.com/ifs/P1010049.JPG

Went well but have a few questions. I have a SunPro temp gauge and am
wondering at what temp reading should I be concerned. I am running a 400 Chevy
SB with a 160 degree thermostat, original re-cored radiator and fan with no
shroud. When not hauling and no a/c the temp reading is around 195 degrees
when it is 90 degrees outside. When hauling and no a/c it's around 245
degrees. Speed is 55-60 mph. I am thinking a need a better radiator and a
shroud. What do you think?

Wayne - '47 Panel http://www.itswhatsnext.com/ifs/ifs%20project.htm