Re: [oletrucks] What is hot?

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What is hot?
From: <kpierce@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:01:30 -0500
I agree with Doug.

My Dad once had a pickup whose transmission went bad and was replaced.  The
truck ran hot after that.  Didn't recognize that the transmission was
generating excessive heat causing the engine temp to go way high.  Changed
all kinds of stuff out.  Finally had another transmission problem and the
shop replaced the replacement transmission - Overheating problem went away.