[oletrucks] 47-53 3100 Chrome Grill Bars

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 47-53 3100 Chrome Grill Bars
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:05:03 -0400
Does anyone know of a vendor or anybody for that matter that would sell the
individual chromed bars for the truck's grill w/o having to buy the whole
shooting match. I had my top bar chromed (cost a lot) and it's going to cost a
bundle to have the rest chromed. New sets run between $400-$600 and you have to
buy everything...I only need four(4) bars.
Thanks,
Steve G.
51 Chev 3100 PU
70 El Camino SS 396