Re: [oletrucks] Head Removal

To: Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>, Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Head Removal
From: Phil Maurey <sz6vgh2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 23:57:26 -0400
Does everyone think I am an idiot?  Of course I made sure ALL of the bolts
are out.  I will just keep trying, prying, and
pulling......................Oh, well would you look at that, two bolts
hidden under a bunch of sludge.  Let's take those out and..........boy, pops
right off.

Don't I feel stupid!

Thanks to G.L. Grumpy and Dave for stating the obvious and being 100% right.

Thank you
Phil Maurey
1941 Chevy 1/2 Ton
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/sz6vgh2/1941