[oletrucks] Oletruckers at Drop Zone

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletruckers at Drop Zone
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:57:32 -0700
Hi all,

Are any of you going to be at Drop Zone in Salem, OR on the 27-29th of June?

It is one heck of a show - great place for ideas (if you are in to
customizing).

If so, I am organizing a north to south caravan. If you are coming from WA
we are going to try and meet somewhere on the road and roll in to the show
as a large group.

The show is heavy with minis, but there several classes we could fit in to.

Here is a link:

http://www.magicalminis.com/dropzone.html

If you are planning on going - drop me an email (especially if you are from
WA or north/northeast OR - caravan planning)

- Ryan

Ps. We are not taking the 59 - it's not even close. But we will have the 78
there http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/elco.html