Re: [oletrucks] Oletruckers at Drop Zone

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oletruckers at Drop Zone
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:11:57 -0700
Hmmm...

55 huh.... I think it was Sammy Hagar who crooned: "I can't drive 55!"

Actually, I was thinking right at the speed limit depending on where we met.
Last year the group that I didn't go with (but am this year) had 30+
vehicles cruisin' about 80 all the way down I-5. However, I don't want to
use that much fuel!

If we took anything but the freeway I would bet that we would hover around
60 or so.

I'll keep you posted as to the progress.

- Ryan