Re: [oletrucks] cool toy! < Jada found at Wal-mart stores...>

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cool toy! < Jada found at Wal-mart stores...>
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:55:30 EDT
   The Jada brand is sold "exclusively" at Wal-mart stores, I believe. At
least, I see a tiny Wal-mart sticker INSIDE the blister-pack material on the
rear, so I assume they have a lock on the distribution of this toy line. So if
you
don't want to pay shipping/handling/profiteering charges, go to Wal-mart to
look for these in the diecast car section. Jada has several series out now, a
Dub City in blue and gold background, a Custom series in mult-green color
background with a '53 Chevy p/u truck and '57 Suburban with primered paint and
flames or accent schemes. I haven't seen the bigger tow trucks yet in 1/18th,
so
I"ll have to look in my area ( Virginia ) for that.  I"m more the '55-59 TF
truck guy myself. :)

Jerry in Virginia
'55 Chevy Suburban project