Re: [oletrucks] ( More )cool toys( er, collectibles ) AD Panel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ( More )cool toys( er, collectibles ) AD Panel
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:01:59 EDT
   I was visiting the Kay-Bee toy outlet in my local mall, and noticed they
had a '50's Chevy AD Panel truck in military paint scheme with a realistic
"mud" haze on the lower half. This was in 1/18th scale. I don't remember the
manufacturer of the truck, it wasn't a "normal" one I'd seen, shoulda written
it
down. Oh well. Also saw a '55 Chevy Cameo in a khaki color camoflauge color
that
was a "sportsman" edition, not sure I like Cameos in that color! LOL. both
under $20. Anson was one of the new 1/18th toy makers, they've been making more
of the non-popular cars lately than anyone else, like Studebaker, Plymouth
Fury, etc. But I don't remember the AD Panel being in that color box. Sorry I'm
not more help. :) If you have a K-B in your area mall, might wanna go check it
out.

Jerry in Virginia