[oletrucks] 1954 Chevy Deluxe 5 window truck for sale!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 Chevy Deluxe 5 window truck for sale!
From: "DAVID M ACKERSCHOTT" <dackerschott@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:58:25 -0600
Hello All,
I am getting ready to put my Chevy up for sale.
the truck can be seen on the Chevy.org web site
under 1954. I have had the truck for two years.
The truck is basically stock. I just replaced all 4 tires,
the truck has been converted to 12 volts and the wire harness
was replaced with a Ron Francis custom harness, which has
been completely installed. The truck is in really good shape.
The motor is extremely tired and needs a rebuilt or replaced.
Anyone interested can contact me directly, no reasonable offer
will be refused. I live in West Jordan, Ut.

Thanks, David Ackerschott
801-966-3409

I can email anyone pictures that is interested....

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Emoticon31.gif]