[oletrucks] 58 headers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 headers
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:46:11 +0000
I'm building a 58 chevy. Fatman IFS, V-8. I'm wondering what headers are
available for this application. I assume block hugging center drop headers
work fine, I would like to hear if someone else has installed a different
type and how they worked. Suggestions from all tried and true are
appreciated.
Kurt
58 3100 project