[oletrucks] anyone going to the Brothers car show in July??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] anyone going to the Brothers car show in July??
From: Ed ke6bnl <ke6bnl@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:35:51 GMT
Anyone attending or showing there truck at the Brothers Car Show in July.  Was
there last year and it was a great show. I believe the cost is $15 and includes
a $15 dollar t-shirt from brothers.  I plan to go but my truck is far from
running and my boy want to bring his far from complete 70 short bed pu.

Ed Ginsberg
70 miles N.E. of Los Angeles
Agua Dulce, Ca
1963 Econoline pu, 50 f1 Ford PU,48 Ford F3, 70 Chevy lowered shortbed c10 1953
chevy pu
70 chevy short bed C10

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!