[oletrucks] Edsel Pics

To: "'Rick Kellum'" <redbulldog@cablelynx.com>, <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Edsel Pics
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:08:33 -0700
Hello Rick,

http://rhd.dyndns.org/edsel/edsel1.jpg
http://rhd.dyndns.org/edsel/edsel2.jpg
http://rhd.dyndns.org/edsel/edsel3.jpg
http://rhd.dyndns.org/edsel/edsel4.jpg

These are the pics of my car. I need to take some better ones, but this
will give you a idea. The 4th picture is of my delete plate. This delete
plate is used when the cars didn't get ordered with backup lights (I do
have a pair I got off ebay though) They are rare, and a bitch to find in
nos shape. Even in the condition of this one, I could probably get some
good money on ebay for it, but could really care less about that. It's
neat that it has survived so long. I will see about getting some
pictures taken. As you can see, it is ford land around here.

1959 Edsel Villager Station Wagon (4 Door 9 Passenger,3 On The
Tree,Inline 6)
1959 Edsel Ranger Sedan (4 Door,3 On The Tree, 292 V8)
1993 Ford Explorer (4.0 V6,C6 Trans)
1993 Ford Ranger (3.0 V6,Manual Trans)
1986 Bronco II (2.9 V6,Automatic 4X4)

Yes, we do have a chevy. My mom owns the truck. It's a 1959 Chevrolet
Apache 3200 Longbed Fleetside. All original, except for the air cleaner
and distributor. Her truck has a 283 V8, manual trans with the granny
gear. Needs some work, and a good paint job :) Rounding out the corral
is:

1950 Dodge Coronet (Gyromatic transmission Half automatic, Half
manual,Flathead 6) Only 77,000 miles! (Pictures are at
http://homepage.mac.com/rdean/PhotoAlbum2.html, the guy we bought the
car from)

1967 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible (383 V8,727 Trans)

Both dodges are all original.

These are the cars we have laying around here. We also have the treat of
every ford I mentioned above being built at the Louisville Kentucky
Assembly plant!!! That is cool in it's self!!!

Dane